Saturday 13 August 2011

Day 4- The Vibrating Boob

Everything is much the same as yesterday, except today has bought with it some strange new feelings. This morning I had a strange feeling in my right breast- kind of like someone was creeping their fingers over it. By the afternoon I was starting to get worried that nothing was happening with the left one. I was wondering if maybe it wasn't healing as well, or that maybe the tissue had died. I needn't have worried- by the end of the day my left breast had the most awful vibrating sensation. The feelings swing between feeling like it is vibrating and like there is a bunch of butterflies trapped inside it. YUCK!

Other than that, everything is great. No pain unless I stretch and I don't need anything other than regular panadol.

No comments:

Post a Comment